Friday, 2 July 2010

a pinch and a punch for the...oh.

Ah well, we have entered July so quickly, I hadn't even noticed! At least the time is flying. This time a year ago I was learning how to be a lady, and one year on, I am changing nappies and living with a French family! It's already going pretty quickly, which is good - a week tomorrow I will be meeting the final member of the family - Gilles! Anyway, this post is really just to add some photos, which I have been promising for ages and haven't got round to putting up. (Just an afterthought, I should be making the most of the sun, but before 11 it was already 29, so I am hiding in my room with the blinds closed, I may go outside this afternoon).

Ohhh...I started writing this over an hour ago, photos are taking FOREVER to upload, will try again later!


Success!!! (For your information, I did go outside this afternoon, in the pool, twice!) Here are some pictures of Callian in all it's glory. The first and last pictures are taken from the plaine, the second is the church where the cello concert was held. The third is a view of the streets, obvious I know, and the fourth is the view of the chapel from the castle.









Now for some photos of my day off, at the lake! I didn't take many, mind..(Lac de Saint-Cassien)


And finally, the one you have all been waiting for, the food. It has to be mentioned that the tower thing was Anne's idea, but it was my execution. And the veg kebabs were fully my idea.
Yum!

1 comment: