There was a goat/deer like thing that was in the garden, it was trying to get out, it eventually did and promptly got stuck in the neighbour's fence. Which made for an interesting evening. I don't know what the word is in English, but in French it is chevret, so maybe a kid. But bambi wasn't a goat, and that's what Anne used to describe what it was that was in the garden. I got a few pictures, but not really. The neighbour was in her pyjamas - sight for sore eyes, and very rude about her husband. Pretty much the first thing she said to me was mon mari, le connard (my husband, the...). In all due fairness the poor Bambi was scared out of its wits and very stuck and the husband goes and starts the engine of the car. Which scared it even more. Lots of people later, the thing was put in a van and released into the forest. Here is a picture of it in the garden:
Monday, 12 July 2010
A few things I forgot
On Friday I went shopping to Cap 3000, a shopping centre by Nice airport with Anne. We had a lovely day, I bought sunglasses, earrings and a beautiful bag. It was very tiring though!
There was a goat/deer like thing that was in the garden, it was trying to get out, it eventually did and promptly got stuck in the neighbour's fence. Which made for an interesting evening. I don't know what the word is in English, but in French it is chevret, so maybe a kid. But bambi wasn't a goat, and that's what Anne used to describe what it was that was in the garden. I got a few pictures, but not really. The neighbour was in her pyjamas - sight for sore eyes, and very rude about her husband. Pretty much the first thing she said to me was mon mari, le connard (my husband, the...). In all due fairness the poor Bambi was scared out of its wits and very stuck and the husband goes and starts the engine of the car. Which scared it even more. Lots of people later, the thing was put in a van and released into the forest. Here is a picture of it in the garden:
There was a goat/deer like thing that was in the garden, it was trying to get out, it eventually did and promptly got stuck in the neighbour's fence. Which made for an interesting evening. I don't know what the word is in English, but in French it is chevret, so maybe a kid. But bambi wasn't a goat, and that's what Anne used to describe what it was that was in the garden. I got a few pictures, but not really. The neighbour was in her pyjamas - sight for sore eyes, and very rude about her husband. Pretty much the first thing she said to me was mon mari, le connard (my husband, the...). In all due fairness the poor Bambi was scared out of its wits and very stuck and the husband goes and starts the engine of the car. Which scared it even more. Lots of people later, the thing was put in a van and released into the forest. Here is a picture of it in the garden:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment