Now, I'm not one for complaining (much), but was recently reminded of a family holiday we took a few years ago to Portugal (I am informed it is Portugal, but I am not 100% sure). Not just because of the mosquito bite that, day by day, gets bigger and bigger, and is threatening to take over my leg (I have been taking antihistamines every day due to an extreme reaction, and am scarred on my ankle), but also because of the fact I see Amélie every morning with more bites on her face, and all over the place really. This year there has been a lot of rain, and thus, lots of mosquitos - moustiques. In French, the word for bite is piqure - sting, which is more apt (in my opinion).
Anyway, I did take a picture of the bite that is threatening to take over my leg, but I haven't uploaded it yet. It really is that big.
So the holiday, in Portugal (or Mallorca, or wherever) a few years ago. Poor Louise, like me has an enormous reaction to bites and had to spend 2 days in the bath filled with cold water. In theory I could do that, but instead, I go and sit in the sun for an hour or two, and blog when I am supposed to be working!
That's all :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment